Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Monday, December 14th

We were all feeling a lot better, but I still didn't feel like a had much energy. Aydri seemed to be doing a lot better than she had been for a while. Jared always wakes up really early to start working so he can come home early. Aydri used to wake him up around 5 am, but lately she's been sleeping in til 6 or 7 so he didn't get to work as early as he'd like. I stay home with the kids and do housework that never gets finished to the point I would like. I also work from home and never get as much done as I would like to there either. My main priority is my kids and I try to make sure they get the attention they need. The girls are actually really good at playing by themselves and with each other. The only problem is that they make a wreck of the house. I'm glad though because I would rather have them playing creatively than sitting on their behinds in front of the tv or computer. Kendi is getting better at helping me cleanup afterward. We had some friends drop by with Christmas gifts and Kendi I started to make some for our neighbors. We've been experimenting with Snowy Popcorn and peppermint candy canes. We ate the whole first batch.

Jared came home from work frustrated because so many people wanted him to do things for them and he couldn't physically do it all. Jared is currently working as a web developer. He goes to his parents house where its quiet. We also try to sell his art, but it isn't our whole focus right now.

After Jared came home we had family night. Our lessons are short for Kendi and she loves family night. We did a lesson out of last years December friend. We talked about Temple's and Snowflakes and how they are all unique. Kendi did an activity where she matched the snowflakes to find out which prophet dedicated which temple. Then we made paper snowflakes to hang in our window.

Then we had dinner and went shopping. We bought a toy for the toy drive and some groceries and grabbed a movie on the way out. We went home, watched the movie, and went to bed. Jared said he really enjoyed his evening and felt better after having been frustrated with work.

No comments: